The fine folks at Techland continue to roll out fixes as well as additional content for Dying Light 2.
There have been a handful of recent updates to get excited about for your parkour enthusiasts. 2 updates in a roll which added 5 and then 3 new parkour challenges to the Villedor map for a total of 8 new parkour challenges.
Let’s look at them here below:
- Grakour – enjoy a fantastic gallery as you show off your rolling skills across rooftops.
- My Whole World is a Glider – as you can imagine, lots of flying here.
- Suspension of Disbelief – the city is your playground.
- Stroll on the River – yes, you will need to swim for this one.
- Flying Scorpion– this one has been a thing, Techland is trying to get y’all to play it.
- Train to Harran – long run down the tracks which once led to Harran.
- Expiration Date – a newfound skill awaits you.
- Slam Dunk – ok MJ, you are the ball this time. Bounce across nets and propel yourself from point to point.
I highly recommend these new trials to anyone who might fancy a good parkour challenge. They are widespread across the map in both Old Villedor and within the Central Loop, so getting them compete can take a bit of time.
Go hit them up and let them know how you did! Social media