Our pals at CD Projekt RED are rolling out many fixes as we prepare for additional content to release for the beloved game. A beloved game that saw much scrutiny upon release late in 2020.
The game has now been out for quite a while and has received quite a share of fixes and patches in that time. We have stayed up to date, and we have been playing through each and every change as it comes down the pipe.
Here are the latest patch notes for the futuristic franchise:
- issue that could cause wrecked cars or multiple Nomad cars to spawn in traffic when driving fast.
- issue where first equip animation could be played repeatedly after recovering a throwing knife.
- issue where the recon grenade highlighted non-hostile crowd NPCs.
- an issue where after using the Take Control quickhack on a device, camera axis was inverted when zoomed in.
Additionally, the Laminate-armor Media Ballistic Vest can now be found as loot in Japantown.
- Fixed an issue where Open World combat events and some scenes could remain disabled after visiting Afterlife until player fast traveled within Watson.
- Additional Fixes
– Player won’t be able to purchase again an apartment makeover they already own anymore.
– Added the showering interaction to the Nomad Camp.
– It won’t be possible to hack the Northside apartment before completing Act 1 anymore.
- Specific Quests
Automatic Love – Walking into a wall in the elevator in Megabuilding H8 will no longer cause instant death.
Blistering Love – Fixed an issue where Johnny could despawn if player left the booth before interacting with the projector, blocking progress.
Cyberpsycho Sighting: Demons of War – Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to progress past the “Search the area to collect information” objective.
Epistrophy – Fixed an issue where the quest could reappear in the Journal instead of being marked as failed after player failed to retrieve any of the cabs.
I Fought the Law – Fixed an issue where River could drive out of the market area erratically and push V out of world bounds.
Life During Wartime – Fixed an issue were selecting a blue dialogue option twice upon arriving on the crash site blocked progression.
Path of Glory – Optional objective “Get dressed” will no longer be incompletable if player collected the clothes before it appeared.
The Information – Fixed an issue where the doors to Lizzie’s were closed during the hours they should be open, blocking progression.
The Ride – Fixed an issue where Dex’s car was swerving left and right when driving away.
With a Little Help from My Friends – Fixed an issue where holocalls and text messages could be blocked if player told Saul about Panam’s plan while the Nomads were driving away.
- issue where summoned vehicles could be spawned far away from the player.
Suicidal Corpos in Corpo Plaza will no longer stand up after the fall.
issue where an Assault in Progress in Arroyo wasn’t visible on the map, hindering progress in The Jungle achievement.
- issue where the Rayfield Caliburn didn’t spawn.
– Gig: Goodbye, Night City – Fixed an issue where the quest didn’t trigger after approaching the area.
– Gig: No Fixers – Fixed an issue where the “Park Iris’ car in the garage” optional objective didn’t complete if player stopped in front of the garage.
Gig: Playing for Keeps – Fixed an issue where all the enemies in the casino were set to Friendly.
- issue where the loot UI could flicker and change before picking up the item.
- issue where the English text “A Favor for a Friend” would be displayed regardless of the language version instead of the correct quest name for some tracked quests.
– Added a quest tag to fixer rewards when they’re first found in the stash.
– Opening menus while reading a shard will no longer block the game.
– It won’t be possible to change the position of the marker when a time skip is in progress anymore.
- animations and missing or displaced objects in various scenes.
- issues with animation occurring when performing an aerial takedown using the Hidden Dragon perk.
- issue where sandstorms could appear in scenes they weren’t supposed to.
- issue where foliage was not affected by different weather conditions.
- Polycarbonate Sport Sunglasses will no longer be visible when switching between Third Person Mode and First Person Mode while driving.
- Memory improvements and crash fixes on next-gen consoles.
- Minor UI optimizations.
- [PlayStation 5] Importing a save while not connected to the PlayStation Network will no longer block the option to continue the game.
- [PlayStation 5] Fixed an issue where a corrupted save was created when player tried to import a PlayStation 4 save when no saves were exported.
- [PlayStation] Fixed an issue where the “Press [Options Button] To Continue” screen registered pressing the button with a delay.
- [PlayStation 5] Wet roads will now be as reflective as on the PC version.
- [PlayStation 5/Xbox Series X] Changing the preset in Video settings will no longer set all the Graphics options to ON automatically.
- [Xbox One/Xbox Series X] Disconnecting the controller and entering the pause menu at the same time will no longer result in player being stuck.
- Enabled aggressive crowds on Stadia.
There are all the latest patch notes. Stay up to date with me to stay up to date with CD Projekt RED, Cyperpunk 2077, & other games. (Social Media)